If you’re curious about what goes into a rebrand, this interview I recently did with Kim Wensel of Pattern of Purpose is worth a listen.
In this podcast episode, we cover:
• My untraditional path to graphic design (and how it took a few trips back to college to figure it out)
• How I knew Kim was ready to embark on a full rebrand of her business
• The reason why I’ve never had to actively market the services of Branch during our 7 years in business
• Why Kim was surprised by the feedback people were giving her about her new visual identity (it’s the opposite of what you’d think…and actually a good thing!)
• Why investing in this rebrand journey with Branch was some of the best money Kim’s spent as a business owner